Ty is wearing me down!!! He does this all day long........(sorry this one is blurry, but I am taking the picture as I am walking over to get him down before he falls).......
These particular pictures were taken this past Saturday. He was up standing on dining room table so many times I lost count after 25! He can get up there in like 2 seconds flat...It drives me CRAZY because I know he is going to end up falling off and hurting himself! He is getting daring and will walk straight to the edge of the table and look down to the ground..I have actually caught him a couple of times as he is leaning over the side almost falling!
He will NOT stay down, so I brought out our pack-n-play and I am using it as a time out spot. I take him directly from the table and set him in there...he is NOT a fan! But hopefully he will learn..and learn he can't be up there without falling out the table first!
He also climbs on anything and everything he can..this is our end table...I called his name and he waved to me....
At least he knows how to get down from here without hurting himself....
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
I wasn't kidding about Ty being a Monkey!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
Ha ha ha thats too funny. He is NOT a fan of the pack and play. But hopefully it will deter him in the future!
Post a Comment