I am seriously sucking at this blogging thing...I totally missed wishing Tucker a happy birthday on his 6th birthday...BAD MOMMA!
He had to go to school on his birthday, but that was okay because we went and had lunch with him and he got to wear this awesome birthday hat all day long!
The big boys definitely miss doing everything together..they are best friends (even though they won't admit it) and they really love each other no matter how much they get on each others nerves! They have such a special bond!
I still canNOT believe he is 6 years old!!!!! Gosh I love him so much!!!!
His 2 favorite gifts...a PSP and a baseball bat (he should be starting another season of baseball sometime this month.)
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER (even though I'm like a week late)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment