New Years day is Vinny and my wedding anniversary..we really didn't know what we wanted to do, so we just got in the car to drive around (we do that a lot) and decided to drive down to Kemah Boardwalk. We had an amazing lunch looking over the bay and walked around the boardwalk and rode on some rides. It was a lot of fun. Tucker and Trey rode of few of the kid rides and loved it. Then we measured Tucker and realized he is tall enough(just barely) for some of the bigger rides. So he and Vinny went and rode a few of them. Tucker wasn't the least bit hesitant or scared, he was just down right excited! We could just tell he was so excited and proud of himself for going on these big rides! After riding the rides we ate a funnel cake, played a few games, and walked around a bit more..by that time it was starting to get dark, so we headed for home. I was really wanted to do something special just Vinny and I, but lack of planning kind of messed that up, but honestly I'm glad it did...it was a lot more fun spending a day of family fun together. I loved it! -I realized I don't really talk about Ty much..and don't worry he was with us..but he is just such a good little guy, he slept in the carseat the entire lunch, I stopped to feed him in the car while Vinny bought ride tickets, then I put him in the frontpack and he slept the entire time we were doing our thing on the boardwalk.
Looking at the right side of the coast by Kemah
Looking out into Galveston Bay
The left side of the coast by Kemah
Tucker and Vinny enjoying a ride.
Getting ready to go on his first big person ride
I can't believe I let my baby go on this ride...He absolutely LOVED it!
Vinny and I..our annual Anniversary picture..I make him take one every year...getting him to take a picture with me isn't an easy task...








0 comments:
Post a Comment