Wednesday, November 4, 2009

38 Weeks!!!

One week left!!! AGH!!!!! I had my check up today and things went well..nothing really new to report. I belly measured 41 and my blood pressure is still good. My c-section is scheduled for November 11th at 7:30pm. I am really not looking foward to having to wait ALL day long, but oh well nothing I can do about it, so I'm trying not to dwell on that fact. I need to call the doctors office to get some more details because all she said to me was..."we will see you back next week in the clinic at 11:30 then in the evening for the c-section"..no instructions..no paperwork...nothing...so I need to call and figure things out...I know I've been through this before, but that was three years ago and to be quite honest...I can't remember a lot of the details...and things are always changing anyways.


0 comments: