Vinny and I start off every year celebrating our wedding anniversary. This year we hit a major milestone, 10 years. It's an accomplishment that we are pretty proud of because I'm sure that many people did not think we would make it this long, but we did!. We might have been young, but we took those vows seriously. It wasn't always easy, sometimes it was down right hard, but for all those hard time, there were three times as many good/awesome/amazing times.
We celebrated by spending the night at the Cliff House in Manitou. It was cozy and the rooms were very nice. We had an awesome time just wandering around Manitou in the snow, but the only bad thing was because it was the 1st about half of the stores were closed. We splurged on some pottery locally made and hand panted, it was absolutely beautiful, and then we ate dinner at the Cliff House. The food was delicious and we took our dessert back up to the room to eat by the fire. It was awesome and relaxing. A perfect way to celebrate us.
 |
| This is not the pic from when we stayed I forgot to snap a picture..it was cold and snowy when we stayed. |
 |
| Walking Manitou in the snow! |
Vinny and I have come a long way in 10 years and I know it will keep getting better and better. I thank God everyday for my husband and the life we created, it's beautiful and messy, but it's real and it is ours and it's more than I could have ever hoped for. I love you Vinny. Always.
1 comments:
Congrats on 10 years!!! It looks like you guys had a great anniversary!!
Post a Comment