So some of you might be wondering what I have been doing with my free time when all 3 of my boys are in school...well, I am going to school full time too! I just finished up my classes for this semester. I took 1 class on campus, creativity in the young child and it was so awesome and it worked out perfectly where I would drop Ty off at school, then rush over to the college, take my class and rush back to pick up Ty up from school. Then I took 3 more classes online. 2 early childhood and a sociology class. I got all A's in my ECE classes and then a B in my sociology class. I really despised the sociology class, I thought there would be lots of discussions and interesting information and I was totally wrong, it was intro to sociology and it was way more than I expected. We had to read the chapter, do an Essay, and take a test every single week...and it was tough!! So I'm very happy with my B in that class..besides it was an 88% so not too bad.
I am also working the other day while Ty is in class planning and prepping for my summer camp program.
So between work, school, and all the homework that goes along with it, I don't really have a whole lot of free time, but I am enjoying it.
Next Semester will be just as busy or even more so because I am taking a practicum class, where I have to go into a licensed child care facility and do things in there along with my regular work! It's good though, it will be worth it in the end.
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Me and My free time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I'm so happy that you are doing this for yourself! Sociology was one of my favorite classes, but we did do the discussions and less of the papers. I'm sorry it was difficult, but hopefully the rest of your classes go well!
Post a Comment