Wednesday, May 22, 2013

School District Wrestling Tournament

Both Tucker and Trey participated in the school district wrestling camp and tournament!  I was so proud of Trey for getting out there and doing his best.  He ended up taking 2nd place (but honestly the kid he lost to I really do not think that he lost the both were wearing pretty much exactly the same thing and they had the same hair color, so I'm pretty sure they got the points wrong a couple of times...but whatever...I just had to throw that out there ;) But Trey did great, his biggest thing was if the other kid was getting up, he would just let go and start over, so he gave up a lot of points that way, but other than that, he did awesome!  Tucker, did awesome and took first place for the 2nd year in a row.  It was a fun way to officially end the wrestling season for Tucker and give Trey a taste of what it is like to wrestle someone besides his brother.
So proud of Trey

Look at him getting in that half!

Tucker wearing his new CO singlet...he rocked this tournament!

Tucker1st place (2nd year in a row) and Trey with his 2nd place ribbon...I promise he was very excited, but he was just being a stinker about smiling because he was is a 'wrestler' :)

0 comments: