Sunday, December 16, 2012

SLEDDING!!!!!

We have had a very mild winter and it finally snowed enough for us to go sledding!  We went with all of our Colorado family and we had a blast!  It was freezing cold, but walking back up the hill kept us pretty warm.  Ty wasn't scared to go down as long as he rode with someone, but one Trey flipped them at the bottom he wasn't too happy anymore.  We can't wait for it to snow again so we can go again!
Reina and Ty going down!

Trey falling as he's coming back up the hill...It was hard work!

Tucker going down!

Most of the group at the top of the hill.

Trey and Ty going down...it was great until Trey flipped them over and Ty got a face full of snow!

Trey had a blast!!

Ty was not happy after his face full of snow...but I had to get the picture!

2 comments:

Alicia P. said...

Looks like you guys have been busy having fun!! I'm jealous you get to play in the snow... I hate that we don't get anything but wind here! I'm moving home in a couple of months so if it snows again, maybe we can get together :)

Ashlie said...

Oh man looks like fun! I'm glad you finally got to go sledding. Ty is getting so Big! And I kid you not it seems like every time you post a picture of Trey his face changes. Crazy! Love you guys.