We had an awesome Thanksgiving!!! We started the day out with a 'friendly' football game...I put it in quotes because we are all pretty competitive, but we did have a good time....My team won...oh ya! I scored 5 of the 8 touchdowns on my team and my boys learned why my elementary school teacher still to this day calls me Tackle Machine! After the game we went to Kim's house and had a nice relaxing day hanging out and eating! I love Thanksgiving and it was a wonderful day.
I don't think I will ever be able to express how thankful I am for these people I spent the day with...we are most likely the most random 'family' in the state and I'm not even going to try to explain how we are 'related' but I love them and I wouldn't trade any of them.
.jpg) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment