Monday, August 6, 2012

Trouble with a capital T-Y

Ty is (and has been since about May) in full swing of the terrible 2s!  The age he is at, about 2 and a half-ish to about just over 3 is my LEAST favorite...  And Ty by far is the most stubborn of all my boys.  He can be down right irrational at times.  Don't get me wrong, I love this boy, but this is a very trying time for us right now.  Part of the problem is that he already thinks he is just as big as his brothers and should be able to do what they do...and he is so very smart...his brain is always working overtime and he can usually figure out a solution to his problem.

I told him he may not have any candy, but he knew there was candy up there so he waited until I was busy feeding he cousin and then made his move.  1st he tried to move the chair, but it got stuck, so he went to the closet, got the step stool, climbed up there and got his candy.

Right now it is a constant battle, but I am hoping as he is getting older we will be growing out of this totally irrational stage.

0 comments: