Friday, April 20, 2012

Over spring break the boys and I took a quick trip to Western Texas to visit my best friend before they make a cross country move! The boys were excited to be back in Texas even though pretty much everything is different from where we lived. We didn't really do much just hung out and enjoyed spending time together. Emalee and Trey..those two...are so much alike and they drive each other crazy..it's pretty funny. We enjoyed the warm weather and played outside at the park and out in the backyard on the slip and slide...we went bowling, but I didn't take any pictures...Ashlie has those so if she ever sends them to me I'll put them up too ;P

1 comments:

Ashlie said...

Wow, I hadn't even put the SD card into my computer yet. Thanks for reminding me. I am uploading the pics to snapfish now and I'll send you the link. Sorry about that.