Friday, January 13, 2012

New Years Eve/New Years Day

I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of NYE...oh well, we were too busy having fun with my nephew and his family! We played a variety of board games and ate too many yummy snack foods. The big boys finally made to to watch the ball drop! They were so proud. Ty suprizingly made it until 11:30ish and was a total nightmare by that time at night! It was a great way to bring in 2012.
New Years Day we did our typical church thing and then my parents treated us to a special lunch at Olive Garden in honor of mine and Vinny's anniversary. After that since it was such a georgous day we took the boys to the park to play.
Trey climbing the rock.Ty going down the slide like a big boy!Tucker standing up on the rock.Me and my baby boy..who's not such a baby anymore.
Happy 2012 everyone..hope it's a great year for everyone.

1 comments:

Alicia P. said...

Love your new background, but I also love these new pics of the boys! I can't believe how fast they're growing :( You look fantastic as always too. Glad you guys had a good new year.