We bought our house almost 5 years ago...I can't believe it has been that long already. Anyways, we were lucky enough to buy a brand new house. It is an awesome house, but it was already built, so we didn't get the opportunity to pick out every little thing about it. Through the years we have done things here and there..like decorating, painting, buying furniture and things like that, but nothing to drastic. But this past week we have started our first major renovation. We are redo-ing the hall bathroom..which is funny because it is one of the first things we painted too. I love the bathroom..it was my idea completely and did pretty much all the work, but it's green and we have now painted the rest of the main parts of our house shades of green and this green in the bathroom is not exactly the same green and the other greens...so I was ready for a change...so we decided...let's go BIG...so we (well, no Vinny did all the work) totally gutted the bathroom. The only bad thing is that Vinny was called to go to work sooner than we thought, so the bathroom is still completely gutted...Pretty Crappy...but whatever...such is our life... I am going to paint and then when Vinny is able he is going to tile the floor (this is the first time he will be doing this so hopefully he is good at it because we really would like to tile the majority of our house because we are sick of carpet!) We bought a new Vanity and fixtures and such. I'm so excited about this...hopefully it will turn out great and be done soon!!! I will definitely keep you updated on this process!
...............BEFORE...............
.............AFTER............and I should have taken another picture because Vinny took the toilet out too!
Friday, January 28, 2011
Our first major renovation!
Posted by Kate at 9:47 PM
Labels: around the house, Kate, projects, rennovations, Vinny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment