Thursday, September 23, 2010

How can this be??

How the heck is September almost over and I haven't posted anything...not a SINGLE ONE!!! At least this time it is NOT because I am being a slacker (which, let's face it, is usually the case ;P) We have just been SO busy! School is in full swing for both boys and they recently started baseball...which has turned into much, MUCH more of a *thing* than I thought it would be. Vinny's dad has been going through treatment for his leukemia and while not in the hospital, he has been staying with us. I was barely making it by with only our regular things going on...and adding these extras....well...let's just say there isn't a whole lot of free time around here. (Last night I was asleep by 9:30...so I'm up past my usually bed time just to post this one...I figured I needed to at least post a little bit on here, so you don't think that we fell off the face of the earth or something!)

As always (when I haven't posted in awhile...I'll leave you with a promise) I promise to *try* and post some new things on here soon..but no guarantees :D Oh ya and HAPPY FALL!!!

0 comments: