Thursday, July 22, 2010

FINALLY done with Ty's room!

I'm proud to announce that I am finally done with Ty's room....it only took me about a year (I started working on things last summer). It's not exactly want I had envisioned,but oh well, I love it anyways. Thanks again to my parents for the bedding...it is perfect and what I based the entire room on! You two are too good to your grandkids :D There is still one more thing I am looking for, but I haven't been able to find...thinner cursive wooden (well it doesn't have to be wood, just something I can paint brown to match the bedding) letters spelling out baby..so if you ever come across some...please let me know! My dad made the little name thing..he has made one for all the boys..he's tallented!


My dad also made this changing table for us when Tucker was born. It doesn't match the rest of the wood (It matched Tucker's crib) and I didn't have the heart to change the stain on it..I love it too much the way it is. I'm sure you noticed the shoes...I have a small problem...and those are just the size 2s and the smaller size 3s..I have a bunch more..I love shoes!

0 comments: