We joined my family for their annual Memorial Day camping trip at the Sand Dunes! It was absolutely beautiful there...I LOVE it there. It was a pretty crazy trip..9 adults and 9 kids...8 of those kids 5 and under!!! (my parents, my brother, Jake, his wife, Jenn, his son Devin, and their kids, Kaedance and Braeden, Devin's Mom, Kim and her husband Eric, and their kids, Bella and Quinten, Kim's sister Jennifer and her daughter Reina (her husband had to work), and finally me and Vinny and the boys). It was a little nuts at time, but all the kids played together so well and all the adults had a good time! It was fun, but it's definitely different camping with so many little kids! Vinny and I decided now more camping for us until we get a camper! It's A LOT of work! But I loved it and I'm glad we went!!!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Sand Dunes
Posted by Kate at 11:52 AM
Labels: camping, Family, Family Adventure, Family Fun, traditions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment