I am sucking at this blogging thing right now...well actually I am a bit behind on almost everything right now....having three kids ages 5 and under is TOUGH..to say the least...now don't get me wrong..I love it and definitely wouldn't change it..but it is a LOT of work.
But I am apologizing for being a bad blogger and I have a feeling it might just get worse. I just have so much to get done, blogging is somewhat low on the list...Right now I am trying to get things organized for our VACATION!!!!! We are going to Colorado for a little over a week and are going camping for part of that time! I am so thrilled and I can't wait...but it is a ton of work to get a family of 5 ready for a vacation that includes a 15+ hour road trip (one way) and a 4 day camping trip! But it will be worth it!
Oh and Tucker will be graduating from preschool here in a few weeks too!!!
So, please forgive me and I will try and post when I get the time!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Always behind...
Posted by Kate at 9:19 PM
Labels: Kate, quick note
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment