Monday, April 12, 2010

Bad Blogger, BAD!

I have been such a bad blogger!!! So, I am very sorry to my faithful readers...if there are really any of you :P

There have been many reasons for my lack of posts...
*Things have been crazy here...Vinny has had a wacky work schedule and has actually had a good chunk of time off..so I'm not on the computer as much as usual.
*I have recently found a new...one might call it an 'obsession' that has taken up most of my computer time.
*My parents new computer has been out of commission for a couple of weeks..so I didn't feel like putting the pictures on the computer when they won't be able to see them yet.
*We have just been busy doing a bunch of random crap...at random times of the day, so my normal routine is out of wack...
**But most of all I have just been a huge slacker!!

So enough of this procrastinating..I will get on it..............Tomorrow!!!!

0 comments: